- An application along with identification with a current address is needed before an adoption can be completed. If you are living in a new residence, a current utility bill will be accepted.
- All members of the household must be present before an adoption may be completed. Household members do not all need to be present at the same time; however, we must have it on file that they have recently visited P.A.W.S. and agree to an adoption.
- If you are living in a condominium or rental, a copy of your lease/bylaws are needed at the time of adoption to show that pets are allowed at your residence.
P.A.W.S. reserves the right to refuse any adoption. All adoptions are limited to a 50 mile radius of the shelter.
- Kittens (6 months and under): $125
- Cats (over 6 months): $65
- Senior cats (over 7 years): $25
- Puppies (6 months and under): $275
- Dogs (over 6 months): $250
- Senior Dogs (over 7 years): $125
Adoption fees include the following:
- Microchipping (Avid Chip registration or 24 hour Petwatch registration)
- Rabies shots (animals 4 months and older)
- Feline leukemia/FIV testing (cats)
- Heartworm testing (dogs)
- Cat carrier box
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Please click on the application button below. Online applications will be accepted for those animals in foster only. Applications should be submitted online only to email@example.com.